Calling all animal lovers! Fifty hands-on activities and adventures that bring you closer to wild animals than you’ve ever been.
Have you ever followed animal tracks in the mud or chased after the glowing trail of a firefly in the night sky? Want to know how to hold a snake, feed a bird from your hat, and help salamanders cross the road? If so, you’re not just an animal lover—you’re an animal adventurer, and this is the book for you. Paperback for ages 5-9.
You can learn about these activities:
- Track wild animals any time of year
- Use a flashlight for night vision to spy on nocturnal animals
- Start your very own animal scat collection and impress your friends
- Build a wildlife blind and become invisible to animals around you
- Collect things like snakeskins, fossils, and feathers
- Keep a wild guide to your own backyard