A handy and beautifully illustrated folding guide to the fungi you see on your walks or in your backyard.
- 57 species – both common and rare – found in northeastern North America
- Tips for identification
- Identifying poisonous species
- Illustrations and text by Kirsten McKnight Ward, Joseph R. Rohrer, and Karl B. McKnight, co-authors of the Peterson Guide to Mushrooms, Revised Edition
- Indestructible lamination – waterproof. Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Instant access to just what you need to know